In the bright morning, as sunlight streams through the window and you can smell the coffee brewing it is sometimes hard to shake the sleep from your eyes. Breakfast, being the most important meal of the day, seems like a chore. Sometimes we just need a very quick and flavorful meal to fill that gap. Whether you are a consummate morning person or not the Broccoli Cheese Quiche could be the right choice for a simple, flavorful and painless meal. The only thing you need is a few ingredients, about 10 minutes prep and 45 minutes cook time and you can even make this ahead of time so you can enjoy your morning.
Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- 1 Prepared Pie Crust
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Borsari Savory Seasoning or 2-3 shakes
- Preheat Oven to 350. Use an 8 or 9" Pie Pan. Place Prepared Pie Crust in the Pan.Cut Broccoli Florets into bite size pieces. Steam in the microwave or stovetop for a couple minutes.
- Whisk Eggs and Heavy Cream together until combined. Stir in White Cheddar Cheese and Broccoli with 2-3 Shakes of Borsari Savory Seasoning.
- Pour into your pie shell. No need to spray your pie pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
Borsari Savory Seasoning is one of my Favorite Finds. They’re a design client at Tint Press and any of the seasonings will elevate your dish.