Apple Bacon Egg Bake
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Medium Apple Peeled and Diced
- 3 Strips bacon Fully Cooked and Crumbled
- 12 Tater Tots Thawed and Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven 350.Combine eggs, sour cream and milk into a large bowl.Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and combine.Pour mixture in 9×9 and Bake for 45 minutes.
When we moved into our house it was the middle of December and this apple tree looked very, very dead. Upon further inspection it was even worse than we thought. One of the limbs had fallen off in previous years and they had packed the big hole with concrete. We knew that it was going to be a Spring project to get the tree removed. One thing led to another and Spring came too quickly. One day the tree just exploded with growth and we thought we would see what happened with our supposedly dead tree. Day after day it looked resplendent with buds, then they opened and as we walked out of our bedroom and looked out the window on the second floor all we could see was pink and white apple blossoms. The tree defied its fate by producing the most delicious apples. We later found out they were russets and aside from their look they were the best apples ever. That season we used the apples for everything including this egg bake.