Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- 1 Prepared Pie Crust
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup White Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp Borsari Savory Seasoning or 2-3 shakes
- Preheat Oven to 350. Use an 8 or 9″ Pie Pan. Place Prepared Pie Crust in the Pan.Cut Broccoli Florets into bite size pieces. Steam in microwave or stovetop for a couple minutes.
- Whisk Eggs and Heavy Cream together until combined. Stir in White Cheddar Cheese and Broccoli with 2-3 Shakes of Borsari Savory Seasoning.
- Pour into your pie shell. No need to spray your pie pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
Borsari Savory Seasoning is one of my Favorite Finds. They’re a design client at Tint Press and it any of the seasonings will elevate your dish.