7 Fantastic Remedies for your Tired Tootsies on your Wedding Day!
You found your dream wedding gown. Now your want your fairytale wedding slippers with 4 inch heels to complete your ensemble. But, with those Cinderella silhouettes may come tired, sore, achy, swollen feet for your wedding reception. Do not fear, you can have both beauty and comfort with Tinted Wedding’s 911 for happy wedding day feet.
To help your tired, sore, achy tootsies on your wedding day
- Buy your high heel shoes for your wedding day with a soft, cushy inner lining.
- “Break in” /wear your wedding day high heels with socks every day for an hour a month BEFORE your wedding day. Note if you have any blisters or sore spots on your feet from the shoes. If you do, heat the area of the shoe with a hair dryer on the hottest setting and gently stretch the shoe.
- Walk heel to toe with your high heel shoes on the day of your wedding. This will help alleviate sore muscles.
- Buy a pair of foot gel inserts for shoes and refrigerate 24 hours before the ceremony. Slip them into your shoes, right before you walk down the aisle, for cool and comfortable walking.
- Freeze, 24 hours before your wedding reception, a soft pair of flat shoes or slippers. Or purchase a pair of cooling slippers that help alleviate tired and swollen feet.
- Fill a plastic soda bottle about 3/4 way full of water. Freeze it and use it frozen to roll the bottoms of your feet to help reduce inflammation. Place under the bridal table…. nobody will be the wiser why there is such a smile on your face and a skip in your step!
- If your still not one for high heels look for an alternative flat or at the reception slip into something comfortable.