We’re in a rut with breakfast lately. Do you ever feel that way? I mean how many eggs can a girl eat? In the summer everything seems so heavy. Cereal out of the box seems so blah. I used to eat cereal all the time as a kid. The idea of eating all that milk in the morning, has a miniature me just floating in a bowl swimming in a sea of white. Think of this as your grown up cereal with fresh fruit.
Blueberry Overnight Oatmeal
- 2 cups Old-Fashioned Oatmeal
- 2 cups Yogurt Strawberry or Vanilla
- 2 cups Milk Soy, Almond, Regular all up to you
- 1/2 Tbls Flax seed
- 1/2 Pint Blueberries or as much as you can fit in the top 😉
- 1 Tbls Maple Syrup if you need a drizzle go for it
- Just add the ingredients and place in your fridge overnight. This gave us four servings in a quart mason jar. Now if you like a drier oatmeal reduce the amount of milk you put in your jar.