The hole in this apple tree is so large at the base you can see through it. The tree doesn’t care one bit. The limbs are overflowing with trees.
Apple Bacon Egg Bake
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 Medium Apple Peeled and Diced
- 3 Strips bacon Fully Cooked and Crumbled
- 12 Tater Tots Thawed and Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven 350.Combine eggs, sour cream and milk into a large bowl.Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and combine.Pour mixture in 9x9 and Bake for 45 minutes.